I undertook this website to share ideas I have found helpful in a decades long struggle with mental health challenges. Another reason I created this website was because most of these ideas I have found on my own, from books or the internet, and not from therapists. Thinking that there probably are others who have had therapy and aren’t finding answers or solutions for their problems, I thought others might profit from what I have learned. Being a Baha’i throughout this period, many of my ideas are based on The Baha’i Faith. If you aren’t familiar with the Baha’i Faith and want to find out more, these websites are a good starting point:
- The official website of the world Baha’i community
- Baha’i books available to read online or download.
- Baha’i books in e-book format, for electronic book readers such as Kindle, Kobo, Barnes and Noble and Onyx.
- Baha’i Blogcast – interviews of people (mostly Baha’is) by Rainn Wilson.
- Talks by Bill Hatcher, a Baha’i scholar.
- Baha’i Library Online – has a wide range of books, essays and other online resources.
- Baha’i Teachings – blogs, podcasts and videos of Baha’i topics or topics from a Baha’i perspective.
“Take what you like, and leave the rest.”
I truly appreciate this blog post.Much thanks again. Want more.
Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a
new initiative in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done
a marvellous job!