Listening to the Baha’i writings, or any book, I believe can bring you different understanding and insight than reading. In addition, you can combine listening with otherwise repetitive or boring activities such as washing dishes or exercising. Thanks to Natural Reader commercial, I have a cost-effective way to produce the best-sounding text to speech files, for free listening and downloading.
The following four books are almost all compilations of the Baha’i Writings of Baha’u’llah, Abdu’l-Baha, Shoghi Effendi, and/or the Baha’i Universal House of Justice. Divine Therapy and Fire and Gold treat the subject of difficulties and hardships in life – why they exist and how to deal with them. ompiled by Paul Lample.
- Baha’u’llah’s Teachings on Spiritual Reality, compiled by Paul Lample
- The Proofs of Baha’u’llah’s Mission, compiled by Paul Lample
- Divine Therapy (extracts), compiled by Annamarie Honnold
- Fire and Gold (extracts), compiled by Brian Kurzius
- Names of God
- Names of God with short prayers combines one Name of God with a short prayer, repeating the prayer for a list of many Names of God.