Here are some blogs are am in the process of working on right now:
- Human nature.
- Light and darkness in the human world.
- Problem-solving by monitoring the problem.
- Writing for self-help therapy (or for whatever).
- Faith – you don’t need much for it to work for you.
- Know yourself – why.
- Know yourself – how.
- Martin Luther King Junior.
- Removers of difficulties prayer.
- Virtues and principles.
- The Twilight Zone.
- Cognitive impairment: a symptom of chronic or severe stress or mental illness.
- Step 2 (and another on Step 3) from the 12 step Anonymous program.
- Fear God, not people.
- The naturalness and necessity of negative emotions like guilt, shame and fear.
- Existence of God.
- Purpose of life – a Baha’i perspective.
- Chaos and confusion.
- Ways to think clearly.
- The success trap.
- Suicidal thoughts.
- The mental heath system.
- Various therapies I have used to some extent with varying success: Emotional Freedom Technique, EMDR, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Exposure Therapy, Neuro-Linguistics Programming, Mindfulness.
- Password managers.
These are in various stages of draft right now, and probably won’t appear in the order listed above. I have more topics, in my head for now, I haven’t started yet. Please sign up for my email newsletter to be informed when I publish new blogs: on computer browsers the sign up form is on the right side halfway down the page, and on mobile devices, the sign up form is at the bottom of the page.
Because of Google Analytics, and not seeing a whole bunch of comments in a spam folder, I had no idea anyone was reading anything, let alone leaving comments. Now I have a reliable plugin that at least shows me how many times a blog is being viewed, I have more motivation to write more, and more frequently.
Thank you very much for all your comments. Without these comments, and without noticing a bunch of them in a spam folder, I likely would have closed down this website when my current period contract expired, at the end of 2020. Damn you Google Analytics! Damn you Monster Insights! Damn you!! (Does that rant sound vaguely familiar?)