This talk by William Hatcher on moral and spiritual development, makes a lot of sense to me, concerning this topic. Feeling like I’ve been burnt by many Baha’is, and am still dealing with a lot of anger, I am not going to say anything about this topic myself. Instead, the links below might be helpful.
We are the “generation of the half light” (Shoghi Effendi).
- Progressive revelation.
- Understanding our tests at the hands of other Baha’is.
- Fault finding.
- Triumphing over our weaknesses.
- Dealing with imperfect people on the spiritual path.
- Encountering imperfect people.
- Facing your own imperfections.